Saturday, November 12, 2011

I’m Afraid to Receive More because ...


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim … in the name of Allah the Most Gracious and Merciful :)



“Colourful things stood out on a colourless plain; and who paints better than …” [2: 138]  



“He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise.” [59:24]



My 25th years old starts benevolently Alhamdulillah … when I put a pause for a moment and looking back at those things that had happened (positive and negative points) few years before, I begin to feel much more thankful and lucky. MasyaAllah. Frankly, only Allah s.w.t that have the power in making me stands still to where I am now Allahuakbar :)



Subhanallah! This is all about the power of love, the power of believe and the power of Allah the Almighty :) Know what? There’re so many things that neatly handled by HIM that touched my heart so bad. Thank you Allah, YOU always the BEST as usual :)



“Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures.” [98:7]

“O mankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Gods sight is the greatest of you in piety. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware.” [49:13] 





There are lots of loves spreading around me. It’s not that I’m expecting it, but usually the love come at the point of unexpected and unpredictable. Hasbiyallahu wa ni’mal wakiiil :)



Million of thanks never been enough to express how grateful I am for acknowledging them, my fellow respected human being (including my beloved family ~ mother, elder brothers, sister in law, three little sweethearts and the rest), not to be forgotten my enchanted roommates, my delighted friends (including my course-mates, my dearest sisters and ex-diploma mates), my respected lecturers and teachers, my enchanted muslim-friends and my mesmerized bloggers and others that I adore :) 








Even so, I still wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you. Who? You. Yes, you. Which always prays the best for me, always hoping for something great happened to me, always advice me in choosing better options. And also to you, which always holds back when I’m bursting out my improper acts. I ask for forgiveness from all of you that someday (previously or recently) hurts by me; either by words, acts or else that I barely realizing it. I’M SORRY :( 



I’m afraid to receive more because ... I'm definitely can't afford to offer more. How can I?



How can I receive all the love from you guys? I’m sure that I’m lacking in giving anything priceless to you. At present, I only have a piece of words that I carved especially as a prayer for all of you :))



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim …

O Allah, bless those souls that always made my day …

Bless those people that always lead their ways upon YOU …

Bless those muslim mu’min that never leaves YOU in their life …



O My Lord ya Rahiiim, grant these special people with YOUR best jannah …

Grant them with YOUR best destiny …

Grant them with YOUR best gift …



O Allah ya Rahmaaan, protect them from any harm …

Protect their family from any bad-disclosure …

Protect their heritage from any viciousness …



O My Lord ya Latiiif, guide them to YOUR way …

Guide them to YOUR sanction …

Guide them to YOUR syafaah …



Let them live their life to the fullest,

Let them live their mind to the greatest,

Let them live their soul to the happiest,

Let them live their physic to the healthiest,

Let them live their optimist to the sky-limit.  



Amiiin ya rabbal ‘alamiiin :)



“Their reward at their Lord is the gardens of Eden with flowing streams, wherein they abide forever. GOD is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. Such is the reward for those who reverence their Lord.” [98:8]



Lots of love flying and embracing you from this little fella :)) None words amazingly described how’d I turn out as I’m without all of you and the only YOU ~ Allah the Greatest :))  THANKS A MILLION AND SORRY A ZILLION :))