In the name of Allah, I started today's entry dedicated to all of you. Thanks to Allah for giving me time and space to embraces the dream I created.
Education? Study? Books? Errr … allergic ah. So rajin lah you.
That certain person who always seems to think that; may speak that dialogue in terms of assuming education is bored and especially for nerdy amateur. Huhu. So wrong. What a ridiculous perception. Why you put bored and uninteresting as a proverb for education? Lame. Just lame. Let me list what might makes you think of that way:
- Education and thick books is perfect convenient.
- Huge spectacles, ugly braces, library and isolated person best described all.
- Books, information and knowledge usually used a lot of grammar and vocabulary. And those makes you want to puke. Errr.
- Silent best explain the surroundings. Drive to unhappy and brings you in sleepy mode.
- Education taught a person in serious, sharp spoken and egotistical human being.
- A person who loves education and books shown as jeopardize person towards other.
- Enough … hehe.
So, did you find sometime the above perception cross your mind before? Thus, don’t you find at least a moment that education is fun and especially to all human beings alive? Wasting! That shows you never think. A lil bit harsh ha? That’s the perception you gave me.
Sorry about my judgmental statement. Please, let me explain how education is fun. As an example for a working layman like you and me, I guess :)
- Start up the day with brushing teeth, take a bath and be ready in good attire to appear properly. That’s education. Your mum teach you since you are a baby on how to brush your teeth with amount of toothpaste, making bubbles while bathing and matching up synchronize colour and design to your clothes. If that’s not the effect of education, then what you want to call them? Geezz. Isn’t your childhood is one of best moment?
- Then, take a meal of breakfast. You definitely understand what consequences you will face if you ate nasi lemak or roti canai. Hehe. You also don’t pair up fresh milk with orange juice, am I right? “Nasi lemak and roti canai gave me the impact of ‘huarghh’ and a gulp of fresh milk add on orange juice making my stomach grumbles and puts me in uneasy condition.” Then, where you got all that? If that’s not education, what it is?
- Next, what is better? Take a cab; climb a bus, journey in train or driving private transport? You take a glance at your wristwatch. “Aha. Still have plenty of time, since the appointment and office hour far to go. Catch a train is fine.” My time management is wow; you said. Hehe. That’s education bro and sis. Opt you make put you in educating your mind. Lovely!
- Reaching office and you see bundles of work to settle. Huh. Sit, relax and start one by one. Going through the lines accordingly and zappp its done! What a great brain you have. Eh, brain stores mind and memories right? Then you must have create great memories altogether with your brain previously! Hehe, the efficacies sharpen when you’re young and sitting in college. So, you are studying lah. However, why you are presentable with nice looking outfit and preferences? Oh, yes. Family, friends and people around you educate you then. Its education! Found it.
- Fast forward. While walking back home from train platform, you saw a group of boys playing kites. How nice, such a windy and breezy noon. The kite flew higher and higher. They become excited. Suddenly one of the kites stuck at the tree branches and tear up. “Oh, it never works anymore.” The gravity wouldn’t hold the kites anymore cause of teary part gives wind to blow transversely. How clever you are, dude! The education while playing, creating memorable experience to you lorh.
- Erh, the feet hurt. Yeah, long day with heels give a stress to your walking mode. Quickly, you prepared half-cold warm water to calm your feet. You add on some mineral salt and soaking them around 25 minutes. Next, you dry them up and massage some lotion with olive oil. Interesting ha? Good mood created to take a nap. Phew, what a relief! Eh eh, when you learn all that? “I saw the steps on tv and I read once in beauty mags. Nice one kan?” Oh, I see. That is also education!
Six examples are enough to enlighten that education is excessively fun! Hey, what if I suggest you; to change your way of thinking and takes things opposites. It’s as fun as playing and fooling around. Create witty environment to study heavy subjects and alive them with healthy discussion. Design some zooming area of your mind to see every little weird or fun thing into learning process. Construct your brain into working nonstop because the brains that stop working is zombies that live for nothing!
Love the knowledge showering you! Love to read! Love to learn new things! Love to share and educate people! Love Allah, the Lord that gives you the knowledge!
Translation of Surah An-Nur (24): 35 in Sahih international and Malay languages.
Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.
Allah yang menerangi langit dan bumi. Bandingan nur hidayah petunjuk Allah (Kitab Suci Al-Quran) adalah sebagai sebuah "misykaat" yang berisi sebuah lampu; lampu itu dalam geluk kaca (qandil), geluk kaca itu pula (jernih terang) laksana bintang yang bersinar cemerlang; lampu itu dinyalakan dengan minyak dari pokok yang banyak manfaatnya, (iaitu) pokok zaitun yang bukan sahaja disinari matahari semasa naiknya dan bukan sahaja semasa turunnya (tetapi ia sentiasa terdedah kepada matahari); hampir-hampir minyaknya itu - dengan sendirinya - memancarkan cahaya bersinar (kerana jernihnya) walaupun ia tidak disentuh api; (sinaran nur hidayah yang demikian bandingannya adalah sinaran yang berganda-ganda): cahaya berlapis cahaya. Allah memimpin sesiapa yang dikehendakiNya (menurut undang-undang dan peraturanNya) kepada nur hidayahNya itu; dan Allah mengemukakan berbagai-bagai misal perbandingan untuk umat manusia; dan Allah Maha Mengetahui akan tiap-tiap sesuatu.
Wallahu’alam. May Allah bless all of you. Amiiin! Jazakallahu khayr. Remember, education is fun!