Sunday, July 14, 2013

Peace . Smile . Love



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim … Ramadhan Kareem to all Muslim in this entire universe :)



Month of Ramadhan, a month that I adore much, a month that always put my heart at ease, a month that used to carved special memories in my leaf of life :) SubhanAllah. Thank you Allah; in giving me another chance, to sip the sweetness of YOUR baraqah month! Alhamdulillah.



I’m not sure todays entry will end up fine or mess up. My feelings right now mix up and blend undescribably. MasyaAllah. I guess it is too personal and only Allah knows what’s the fine reason behinds.



يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِى عَلَى دِينِكَ

“Oh Turner of the Hearts, makes my heart firm on Your Deen.”



My dear friends, my dear blog visitors, my dear Muslim friends and my all respected person alive … please pray some du’aa for me as I’m in needed the du’aa from all of you.






*             *             *



Laugh is the sun that drives the winter from the human faces :)



Yes, I second this brilliant quotation! In particular term, I prefer to bestow thousand of smiles when my heart silences the mouth in uttering appropriate words. Let us think what or who always make you smile instantaneously; even when your eyes teary wet? My answer would be kids and my picture of me with my dad :) Hehe.



The second answer is a well-known one. However, the first one comes like forever. When my nieces and nephew still kids and babies, I used to hugs and kisses them to my heart content. Hihi. They’re such adorable creatures and ‘little angels’ sent by Allah! To being close to them is like being close to Allah’s heaven. The calmness and peacefulness flow through them is like blood in my vessels; it’s unstoppable.



‘The puss in the boot’ face they made while asking something they want always cracks my laugh. Such an innocence face that’ll be a denial to reject. Hehe. Nakal tapi comel. What more can I say ;)



Oh, I missed that moment when they’re still small and saying unpredictable words in expressing their thoughts. The way they’re into something that catch their attention especially when they see me preparing their meals or baking cakes or the simplest dadih which they aim so bad :)) Hihi.



My sayang; dearest little angels, your auntie is missing the three of you so much! May Allah protect all of you from any harm and keep you soleh solehah during your upbringing aamiiin ~

 
Raising children is like chewing on a stone - Arabic proverb. 



InsyaAllah my sayang wouldn’t be as hard as the stone to be chewed :)



*             *             *



Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness - Oliver Wendell Holmes.



Why all of sudden I’m stating about love? LOVE IS IN THE AIR to whom? I’m sure it’s for my lovely family and Allah the Greatest … and not to be forgotten; to the special someone that I barely know who.



It seems too personal to open up like this. Nonetheless, all this while I hung up the hope and trust only to Allah. The trials and turbulences do come and go. My heart also sinks a few times but I still I’m as others know me :) Just, for this time I do pray to HIM to tighten ‘the holds on me’, so that I’d not fall upon my face. Na’uzubillahi min dzalik :(



Oh Allah, I beg YOU to protect me from being part of the fitn in this world and I beg to YOU to keep my heart well at its place to whom YOU set for. InsyaAllah ~ seriously, it’s like my post today come very clean and clear.



Last but not least, just a little piece of sharing to an achiever out there. Let’s be an achiever starting in this month of Ramadhan insyaAllah ~ sure will be a good start. Yeah!



“To the achievers; they never put on a scale to how much they have achieved but, what they ponder upon the most is how far an effort they have made does affect the whole process.”